Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quilts for Kids - ready to ship!

I decided to do a cat-themed quilt for the stash quilt, and I used some of my coveted Laurel Burch cat fabric. I think it came out really nice, and I suppose I'm going to have to make another one for the house.

I am also planning to publish instructions for this quilt, so keep an eye out for that over the next couple of weeks.  I think the total time from start-to-finish for this quilt was probably close to 2 full days' work. I am also glad my spool of varigated thread lasted long enough to cover the quilt top. I did a random meander on this one, rather than try to do a design (like the hearts I did on the dog quilt).

the backing fabric isn't a great match for the front, but the fabric is so cute, and I have a lot of it, I had to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment